Monday, March 7, 2011

mhhh....



Its funny how I tought that my life would get any better, but you know, shit is happening, still
but oh well, I'll deal with it you know, like I always did, not the first time, prolly not the last time my ass gets owned by mr bitchy life haha.

Anyways I was a bit down this past month cuz of the said shit was like hapening over and over and over. I needed a slap in the face to force me back to reality instead of sulking away~ I think Im all good now, I need to keep in the surface and find all my motivation for the final showdown muwahah

so, since I was a slob and not doing art, I went to a friend's house to draw, and draw I did
annndd, after working on commision I did a quiky sketch on photoshop yayy
so I have material to show you even tho they are not high quality sketches they are something at least :B

the first one well I didnt know what to draw, so in the end My friend asked me to draw her in my style, so I did, here be the result


she actually framed the drawing in the same night :D ♥ my first drawing that is in a frame yayyy (normally only my paintings are XD ) so after that I was like. arrr what to draw?
so I ended up with this :
Its pretty meh, nothing to it really, but THEN I GOT STRIKED with an idea! yayyy
wich, for once, is NOT a person its a landscape YAYY.
so, like that, no ruler, I spat it out
:D
its a bit charged. And I think I might do it in 3d, just for the lol, and to add new stuff to the already old portfolio yes, would be a good idea :B


And after a long day of working on my list of commisions, I ended up just doodeling away in photoshop just before closing it, just cuz I felt like it so there you are: a sorta moulin-rougesque girl yayyyy~


Its so nowere haha XD but it was fun, drawing again is helping me getting back on track.. a little bit :)
love you all~ may your dream be filled with annoying girly stuff like ponies and cupcakes :D

3 comments:

  1. wish my dreams are not annoying and without ponies.... but I accept cupcakes :p c'est tout ce que je peux écrire en anglais en étant presque sûre de pas avoir de faute (pour 9h du mat, c'est déjà beaucoup)... tu as vraiment un talent à faire pleurer ceux qui pensaient en avoir cousine... et c,est bien que tu ais compris que c'est une des meilleures méthodes de te sortir de ton trou noir (si je peux me permettre)... lâche pas, t'es la meilleure et je t'aime ma belle Plume :D

    ta couz Iza

    ReplyDelete
  2. maiiiss non D: Jai un talent propre a moi, chanqu'un son style :) tes dessin sont super a toi aussi <3
    je me kick dans le cull hahah :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the moulin rouge-esque girl you did! I want her costume =D =D =D And the position is just so sexy ~ Nice!

    ReplyDelete